Thursday, October 13, 2016

Book Review

I have recently started a Little Free Library at the office where I work.  One suggestion was to join blogging for books as a great resource for books to add to the library.  Part of the deal is you review the book.  Here we go:


The first book I received was Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes.  I admit I have seen the movie and remember it as a bit boring.  This book is not at all like the movie.  It's even more boring if that is possible.  It's about a restoration of an old house in Tuscany. It includes recipes, gardening directions, weather reports, menus, etc.  It wasn't at all what I was expecting and quite honestly I did not finish it.  I will put this book in my Little Free Library in the hopes that someone will find it to their liking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment